Servier AOC, whose head office is located at Riviera Golf 4, Immeuble Brandon & McCain 2nd floor, Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire.
Servier AOC provides this site to provide users with general information about Servier, its activities, organization, research, human resources policy, communication, products, offers and services as well as news and events. Please note that we do not publish or provide services for children. Our newsletter is only sent to healthcare professionals.
1. What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of the Site:
- Data that you communicate to us through the “Contact” space of the Site: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, products purchased.
- Data that we automatically collect for statistical purposes by means of cookies: pages visited, dates and times of connection, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of equipment used. Please note that our statistical cookies do not allow the identification of a physical person.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data refers to any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
2. How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for the use of personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for your use of the Site, because it is in our legitimate interest to use it (e.g. to answer your questions) or because you have given your consent (e.g. to send our newsletters).
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes
- To elaborate statistical analyses, in particular relating to the frequentation of the Site;
- To ensure the management and improvement of the Site in order to allow users an optimal navigation;
- To answer users’ requests and questions and to provide them with technical assistance if necessary;
- To allow the follow-up of the requests made on our products and services;
- To allow the processing of declarations of cases of pharmacovigilance on our products / services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations applicable to Servier;
- To allow the processing of declarations of suspected counterfeiting of our products / services;
- To allow the processing of declarations of quality defects on our products / services;
- To enable the processing of applications made in the Career Area;
- To allow the management of the sending of our newsletters.
We do not process data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
3. What are your rights?
You have the right to request access to and receive information about your personal data; to update, correct or delete your personal data; to limit or object (on legitimate grounds) to the processing of your personal data from Servier’s Data Protection Officer (“DPO”). You also have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to Servier in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without any obstacle from Servier where technically possible (right to data portability).
- by email, at the following address: email@example.com
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by Servier is kept in a form that allows your identification only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed. Specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes is kept for 24 months;
- Personal data collected for pharmacovigilance activities are kept for 10 years after the relevant marketing authorization has ceased to exist; the data are then deleted or archived in an anonymized form, unless otherwise provided for in mandatory local regulations;
- Personal data collected for the management of medical information is kept for 3 years after your request;
- Personal data collected for scientific medical contacts with healthcare professionals are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with Servier, then archived for 5 years and destroyed;
- Personal data collected for relationship management activities with healthcare professionals in connection with clinical studies is retained until the study product is marketed or until the final research report or publication of the research results. It is then archived in paper or electronic format for a period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Personal data collected for communication and relationship management and promotion activities (contact with healthcare professionals, including newsletters) are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with Servier, then archived for 5 years and destroyed;
- Personal data collected for transparency management is retained, archived and destroyed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Personal data collected for all other types of correspondence is kept for 13 months;
We have implemented security measures tec
5. How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have implemented appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational security measures to keep your personal data that we collect and hold confidential and to protect it from unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into account the state of the art of technology and the cost of implementation.
6. Do we share your personal data?
- Your personal data processed by Servier will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need-to-know basis or when required by law, including, but not limited to:
- To departments and personnel of Servier and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know;
- Servier’s suppliers and service providers, in particular those in charge of hosting the Site, the development of the Site, who may have access to the personal data of users for purposes strictly necessary for the performance of their mission;
- To competent authorities such as health authorities in certain cases defined by the legislation.